Wednesday, November 28, 2007

At the challenging night Day 1 of sea expedition, i thought i was going to die.

I remembered my family members, dajie, cherlia, elina, my guides mates (yurong and keet esp), my church friends(like annemarie, vivian), the pokepoke gang and many many more.

I heard my mother's nagging..
"told you not to go, you still want to go..next time dont go anymore.."

I felt very shitty, felt horrible.
I didnt want to die, cos i know i still haven complete what God want of me.
I wanted to hug my family and my friends.
I wanted to tell everyone that i love them.

Even though i may have constantly argued with my parents, quarrelled with my siblings especially moses thien, not being a very good sister, god counsin, good friend.. i still love and i wished that i had spent more time with them..

Just know that..

If i were to die, I just want to say I love you guys alot, more than anything else in this world!!
And that it was never a mistake knowing you, and that all of you are in my hearts forever!!

And to my family..you are the best gift i have ever had, nothing could ever take this place in my heart.

and to GOD, thanks for giving such a wonderful life filled with many many unique challenges.
And i thank you for letting me live through this Ordeal and letting me know the importance of my family. and i want to tell you oh Lord that i truly appreciate them now.

thanks ALOT!!

No comments: